Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Elegant Rooster...

*May contain a possible "Downton Abbey" spoiler...you have been warned!*

I received this very handsome fellow in this afternoon's mail from Angie Cope, who informs me that he was created during a flurry of art activity while Downton Abbey (season 2) was on in the background. Now being quite a fan of the series, I applaud Angie's choice of background sounds and humbly thank her for sending me such a thrilling piece of mail art. More thrilling then finding out that Shirley McLean is slated to play Cora's mother in season 3; I honestly can't wait to see her up against Maggie Smith's Dowager Countess...but, I digress...
Anyway, Angie, thank you once again for this piece. It's a beauty and certainly has the Downton spirit within!

What a handsome fella you are!

1 comment: